Eisteddfod T photography competition in partnership with BBC Cymru Fyw
Closing date for entries: 12pm, Tuesday, May 19
Send your pictures along with name and age category to email@example.com
Theme: ADREF / HOME
Category 1: 13 years and under Present 1 photograph
Category 2: 14 - 25 years Present 3 or 4 photographs
- Eisteddfod T is a unique event and the General Rules apply to Eisteddfod T 2020 only.
- Creativity is encouraged when competing in Ffoto T and Eisteddfod T
- Because of the nature of this year’s Eisteddfod T it’s not necessary to be a member of the Urdd to compete.
- There will be two age categories in our Ffoto T competition – 13 year old and under and 14-25 years old. Competitors must be within the correct age categories on the closing date of May 19.
- You can only compete once in any age category.
- You can submit photos that have been taken on any camera including mobile phones.
- We will publish the winners on Cymru Fyw and the Urdd Eisteddfod's Facebook page on May 28 and 29, 2020. The winner of the junior group will be announced at 13:00 on Cymru Fyw and Urdd social media platforms on 28 May, and the older group on 29 May.
- The candidates will own the rights to any picture admitted to the competition. By competing you agree that Cymru Fyw, the Urdd and S4C will have the right to publish and display the photos during the week of Eisteddfod T without seeking the competitor's further permission or payment of any royalties or other payment
- The judges' views are final.
- Competitors will have to comply with the government's social distancing guidelines when creating the gallery, as well as the usual conditions of competition for Eisteddfod T. Cymru Fyw will not display work where there is doubt that this guidance has been breached.
- Where there is discrepancy between the Welsh and English rules and syllabus, the Welsh version will prevail.