Mealtimes at Llangrannog
Mealtimes are often a highlight at Llangrannog! There is plenty of choice, with vegetarian meals provided at every mealtime.
We provide the following at every mealtime:
- 2 hot food options (not including a vegetarian option)
- Salad bar with many different salad
- Hot pudding or ice cream in the Summer
- Plenty of fruit always available
We understand that mealtimes can be a cause of worry for both children and parents, we will do everything we can to help.
We can cater for the following dietary requirements and more:
- Diabetic - please contact us for a carb counting menu.
- Allergies - the menu provides information on the 14 Food Standard Agency allergens.
- Alternative options for dairy-free are provided, and soya can be provided on request.
- We can adapt and provide different options if discussed beforehand.
Please note all dietary requirements on the Health Form. If you would like to discuss beforehand please contact us.
If you would like a copy of the menu for the period your child is visiting or would like to discuss options please contact Rhiannon, our Head of Catering, on 01239 652 148 or email@example.com
Fresh fruit, water and squash are provided free of charge at all times.
The Centre has been awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 see under the Food Standards Agency’s Food Hygiene Rating Scheme.