This year, the young people of Wales have created a message responding to the Coronavirus pandemic. They share their desire to see the world listen and learn from this crisis, which has stopped the clock and made us all think about the kind of world we want to live in. Join us on May 18th to share the important message of the young people of Wales with the world.
- Re-Tweet / Share the message on social media on the 18th of May.
- Share a picture of yourself making the triangle symbol with your hands. Remember the hashtag #Heddwch2020 and tag 5 people challenging them to do the same to make sure the message spreads!
- Share a response to the message – how do you want to see the world learning from this crisis? What change would you like to see after this? This could be an image/words/message of support or a video using #heddwch2020 or emailing it to us at email@example.com
- Encourage your friends and contacts around the world to respond, so we can make sure the message gets a worldwide reach!
- Follow us on social media.
Schools, organisations, families and supporters - these are for you. Use these resources to get involved in sharing this year's Peace and Goodwill Message from the young people of Wales.
This is the only message of its kind in the world! Continuing through world wars and significant changes in communications, from Morse Code to radio and the mailing service, to today's digital networks. The young people of Wales now create their message via video, to be shared on social media to an international audience.
2019 Peace and Goodwill Message
Take a look back on last year's Peace Message activity and reach. The most far-reaching message in its history!
This year's Peace Message has been translated in 57 languages - the most languages ever!